Management of a construction project requires skill and experience to manage scheduling and control costs. HOA construction oversight can be overwhelming, costly, and time-consuming. We can help! Our coordination and oversight of HOA vendors ensures accountability, work quality, and that project completion times are met.
ASPM is the only management company to offer in-house, administrative construction management. With an asset worth millions of dollars and a finite budget, it makes sense to hire an expert to provide project administration.
If your HOA has a construction defect, aging systems or infrastructure, or deferred maintenance, ASPM has a proven record of success our clients count on to ensure projects are completed to industry standards, on time, and within budget.
How it Works
- Your HOA’s Manager works with the Board to obtain experts to create and bid a scope of work.
- Our Division Teams and in-house general contractor coordinate and communicate with residents.
- We coordinate with contractors and oversee work completion.
- We provide Boards with regular, detailed communication, accounting, and reporting of all project activity.
Our affordable rates have saved HOA Boards time and frustration, and help HOAs avoid costly mistakes.
Watch what a Porto Siena board member had to say about our construction project administration.
Our construction management services include:
- Administrative Project Oversight
- Comprehensive Cost-Tracking and Progress Reports
- Coordination of Onsite Scheduling with Vendors
- Ensuring Scope of Work Compliance
- Facilitating Change Order Authorizations
- Prompt Communication with Residents
- Physical Inspections to Ensure Quality Control
Our management team and general contractor view your entire project to maximize efficiencies, monitor budgets, reduce risk, and facilitate communication and coordination between all parties.
San Diego HOA Boards, architects, builders, and attorneys agree that our skills transfer for even the most complex projects and promote a positive construction experience and substantial savings for HOAs.
San Diego locals and HOAs rely on ASPM-SanDiego’s construction management skills, and solving deferred maintenance. Our team understands that every property has specific needs, that one size never fits all. We tailor our services to help meet your property needs and provide the most cost effective and management tools in the industry.
For more information on our construction management services please call us at 1+ 858 430 5700 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about how we can help your community.