HOA Maintenance Services that Boards can trust are just one of the ways ASPM meets your community’s needs. We understand your property’s unique challenges better than any outside maintenance provider.
HOA Boards rely on ASPM to tackle the small, lower value maintenance jobs that outside contractors avoid. ASPM’s rates are affordable, and are often lower than competitor rates.
With over 50 years of HOA community management experience, Boards count on us for both large and small projects, and to complete them on time and within budget.
Why ASPM Maintenance Makes Sense
At ASPM, we know HOA property maintenance better than any San Diego HOA management company in town. Clients count on us to take a proactive approach utilizing preventive maintenance programs suited to your property’s budget and needs.
Maintenance services are administered through a teamwork approach, with oversight of all jobs by your HOA’s Manager, our Maintenance Supervisor, and under the direction of our in-house, licensed General Contractor.
How it works:
- The Board and HOA Manager identify the need.
- The HOA Management Team works with our Finance Team to determine affordability within the Association’s reserves and operating budget.
- The HOA Management Team coordinates with the Maintenance Team to schedule and complete repairs by order of priority and affordability; repairs are tracked through work orders detailing every aspect of all jobs.
- Oversight by the HOA Management Team and Maintenance Supervisor ensure quality workmanship, on-time job completion, competitive pricing, and produce detailed reporting for Boards.
- It’s a winning solution that has proven ASPM to be the industry leader in helping Associations avoid deferred maintenance challenges that occur as communities age.
HOA Maintenance Services include:
- Live 24-hour Emergency Assistance
- Maintenance Budgeting and Scheduling
- Project Oversight
- Preventive Maintenance
- General Repairs (drywall, welding, painting, handyman)
- Common Area Repairs and Construction
- Lighting and Electrical
- Gutter Cleaning
- Building Drainage
- Insurance Claims
- Capital Projects
- And More!
San Diego clients are confident in choosing ASPM for their HOA’s property maintenance needs. We’ve proven the most successful method of solving deferred maintenance is through a proactive teamwork approach. Our preventive maintenance program ensures the longevity of a community’s major components, increases residents’ quality of life, and maximizes property value.
Our property maintenance team and general contractors have years of experience. They consistently demonstrate the highest industry standards by delivering the most appropriate and affordable solutions based on the property’s needs.
For more information about how we can help with your HOA property maintenance, San Diego locals please give us a call at 1+ 858 430 5700. We’ll be glad to offer you a free maintenance proposal!