As your HOA’s manager, our Team is in a unique position to understand your property’s needs and challenges. San Diego homeowners rely on the skills and experience of our Maintenance Team to provide affordable solutions that boost curb appeal and enhance community living.
Our initial property assessment identifies potential health and safety hazards that pose a risk to residents, guests, and property vendors. Part of our duty as managers is to help the Board ensure the community is a safe and well-maintained environment.
ASPM has a successful plan to help communities solve deferred maintenance as the number one cause of declining property values.
Why ASPM Maintenance Makes the Most Sense
- The Board and HOA Manager identify the need.
- The HOA Management Team works with our Finance Team to determine affordability within the Association’s reserves and operating budget.
- The HOA Management Team coordinates with the Maintenance Team to schedule and affordably prioritize repairs; work orders detail all tasks through every aspect of every job.
- Oversight by the HOA Management Team and Maintenance Supervisor ensure quality workmanship, and on-time job completion.
- This winning solution helps Associations avoid costly deferred maintenance challenges as communities age.
A common challenge all HOAs face is that contractors often resist bidding smaller jobs of lower dollar value. ASPM offers the most sensible alternative to competitively control pricing, scheduling, quality and, most of all, accountability.
From years of maintenance experience in HOAs, we understand how to affordably manage repairs to maximize property values. Clients count on us to proactively plan a maintenance program suited to a property’s budget and needs. Coordinated teamwork between the HOA’s Manager and our Maintenance Division is a sensible approach to total community care.
Our San Diego Maintenance Services include:
- Live 24-hour Emergency Assistance
- Maintenance Budgeting and Scheduling
- Project Oversight
- Preventive Maintenance
- General Repairs (drywall, welding, painting, handyman)
- Common Area Repairs and Construction
- Lighting and Electrical
- Gutter Cleaning Building Drainage
- Insurance Claims
- Capital Projects
- And More!
Our San Diego clients are confident in choosing ASPM for their HOA’s property maintenance needs. We’ve proven the most successful method of solving deferred maintenance is through a proactive partnership approach. Preventive maintenance plan ensures the longevity of their property’s major components, increases residents’ quality of life, and maximizes property value.
Our property maintenance team and general contractors have years of experience. They consistently demonstrate the highest industry standards by delivering the most appropriate and affordable solutions based on each property’s needs.
Clients appreciate the experience and skill of our technicians, and the timely communication and reporting of all aspects of task.
To learn more about our HOA Maintenance Plans, San Diego locals please give us a call at 1+ 858 430 5700. We’re happy to provide you with a free maintenance proposal!